Tuesday, December 22, 2009

'My Christmas' on the Femme de Montmartre blog!

Last year's Christmas party in the park, styled by me and my dearest super-talented friend Gavin Youngs!

The fabulous Shelley from Galerie Montmartre has been posting a fantastic little series on her blog this month called 'My Christmas', in which she asks a brilliant group of local creative ladies (and bloggers!) how they spend Christmas, and was the season means to them. It's been so lovely getting swept up in the Christmas spirit of so many awesome ladies - including Pip Lincolne, jewellery designer Dearne Herrenberg, graphic designer and tireless organiser of the Creative Women's Circle - Tess McCabe, and the lovely blogger/mama and loyal TDF reader Captain KK!

And today it's my turn! I am so touched by the kind words in Shelley's sweet intro... but mainly, it's worth checking it out if you wanna see me, aged two, dressed up as a Christmas tree. Agghh! I may never live this down! ha!

Thankyou Shelley for your patience and the lovely words - you are too sweet!! x

5 comments:

  1. looks absolutely gorgeous! hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    xo katherine aka. urban flea :)
    http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lucy!

    I think you made a great tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At home. feeding people off mismatched everything. When Christmas gets too perfect it spontaneously combusts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute Christmas tree costume! Have a lovely break in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are welcome, lucy! your pics were great, it was hard to wittle them down to the four i ended up with, but the 2 yr old christmas tree was definitely a keeper!!!! so cute! and ellie, i couldn't agree more about the mismatched plates - your comment made me laugh alot. x

    ReplyDelete